Accessing TCES National Online School
Enabling students to fully engage in learning and immersive themselves, when ready, in the school experience at TCES National Online School is vital. To ensure this is possible, every TCES National Online School student is provided with everything they need. This includes:
- An HP Chromebook to access all of their learning.
- Each student’s computer is pre-installed with the software required for their learning and to engage in the National Online School community.
- Students’ computers also include security software which restricts access to unsuitable websites as well as other security options, to read more about how we keep our students safe online please click here.
- Where students have no, or restricted, access to the internet, we provide a paid-for mobile internet USB stick.
- All live teaching activity, school assemblies and after-school clubs are delivered through Microsoft Teams.
- Access to a range of online learning tools, for example, Times Tables Rock Stars.
- All resources required for lessons are also delivered to each learner’s home. This can include stationery, GCSE subject resource packs or lesson-specific items. For example items needed for science experiments.
If you would like to know more about how students engage in their learning, please get in touch by contacting us here.